Sunday, February 05, 2006

Car Troubles

During our road trip over the holidays James was usually happy. For some reason I ended up taking pictures of when he was not. Here James is crying because I wouldn't buy a crappy, "pre-broken" $30 toy car at a truck stop. Notice that he is holding another $30 toy car I purchased just three hours earlier at another gas station. It lasted less than a week.





A few hours later I had to pull over because James stuck the end of his sweatpant's drawstring through the spokes of his toy car's wheel and couldn't get it out. He began screaming, "Help! Help!"


A minute later, after Dad fixes the problem, he is happy again and laughs at his wardrobe malfunction.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matthew May said...

Thank you for this wonderful blog Paul. :)

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shots

6:25 AM  
Blogger ramblingmuse said...

Your blog is inspiring. I admire your love and relationship with your son. :-)

Can I link you to my site? I plan to check in on your blog from time to time.

Cheers!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Paul Short said...

ramblingmuse:

Sure. Thanks!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home